- Customer Analysis is a critical part of the marketing plan. This analysis determines target audience, the needs for customers, then examines how the product can meet these needs.
- Content will include ways of obtaining and understanding customer profiles, understanding customer/target reports, and different implementations of this analysis
Source: humankinetics.com, Date retrieved: August,14,2014.
- Competitor analysis is the focus towards determining strengths and weaknesses of current and potential competitors. This analysis is useful in providing both offensive and defensive strategic planning as well as monitoring moves being done by similar competitors in the market.
- Content includes ways competitor array templates, profiling reports, media scanning, and other relevant resources to assist in competitor analysis
Source: verticalresponse.com, Date retrieved: August,14,2014.
- Market analysis refers to the documented investigation of a specific market/industry and determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT). It is extremely helpful in determining relevant inventory, work force expansion, purchase of capital equipment and marketing.
- Content includes ways of conducting market analysis, doing SWOT analysis, and relevant resources in applying market analysis.
Source: netmba.com, Date retrieved: August,14,2014.
- Environmental Analysis (or PEST analysis) can be part of strategic developments in helping to determine strengths and weaknesses for your business. The analysis has macro-environmental scans that can identify trends and potential that can relate to your target audience, suppliers, and customers.
- Content includes templates in doing PEST analysis and relevant information on implementing PEST analysis
Source: marsdd.com, Date retrieved: August,14,2014.