This event has passed
- Landlords and tenants working together through COVID crisis
- What will be important to tenants go-forward?
- What will be important to landlords go-forward?
- How might businesses use real estate differently in the future as a result of what we’ve learned during COVID?
- What other outside factors are effecting real estate decisions and costs these days?
Trevor Jacek is Chief Financial Officer of the Mid–West Group of Companies, a diverse company with divisions in North American commercial and residential real estate development and investment, commercial and residential property leasing, property management, automotive sales, repair and parts supply, as well as business financing and other more diverse businesses. Trevor is involved with all aspects of operations including real-estate development and investment, acquisitions, joint ventures, property management, commercial real estate leasing, and investment management.
Hope to see everyone at this webinar.
For more information
Phone: (780) 758-1189
One tap mobile:
Dial by location numbers for Canada:
+1 778 907 2071
+1 438 809 7799
+1 587 328 1099
+1 647 374 4685
+1 647 558 0588
The RMMP provides excellent networking opportunities and educational experiences and seminars to the local business community. With guest speakers ranging from local business experts to famous multi-millionaire entrepreneurs such as Arlene Dickinson and Brett Wilson, the events are surely exciting, informational and thought inspiring.