Guidelines and Requirements for Mentors
- Mentors must have been a business owner, CEO or designate thereof, of a business for at least 5 years
- Mentors must be willing to devote an average of 2 hours per month for one full year to the protege on a no charge basis
- Mentors must be willing to provide guidance and assistance by offering practical information from their own experience
- Whenever appropriate, mentors will guide the protégé to the appropriate source of professional advice or assistance
- Mentor must be willing to sign a "Release of Liability" document to ensure no legal recourse against the protégé, Raj Manek Business Mentorship Program, advisory group, or the Saskatoon and District Chamber of Commerce
- Mentor must be willing to sign a "Mentor and Protégé Agreement" form to ensure that both parties understand each others expectations regarding the Raj Manek Business Mentorship Program and that both parties respect each others’ confidentiality. This form will be distributed upon commencement of the program.
Click here to read our information booklet on Mentors